What mean Immortal ? Eternal ?
Nothing is eternal, even our universe... Cycle of birth and death is perhaps the most truth way of think...
I consider that soul is a little flame that people use all their life, when they dead this little flame return back to the essential (universal) : the fire builder of all soul !!! But this fire is not more than the sum of every soul in this earth... That why I think that all people are not alone. Some peoples tell it "God", I prefer named him as "supreme soul", "supreme energy", that regroup all soul from here. but not on a single place. Every one has a soul, has a little part in himself of this essential fire of soul...

We only use 15% of our spirit. what are the other 85 % ??? We have to discover it. And it start to be interresting, when we speak about medium, control of body, and elements... When 2 peoples think the same in the same time... we all can do that. LET US USE OUR 85 %...
and discover our real truth freedom, on our life and after...

Fabien FERT